Message from Jennie on 5/7: Due to forecast, we are again moving K/1 Field Day from Friday, May 10 to Wednesday, May 15. Sign up to help at this link.
Message from Jennie on 4/30:
Due to the high chance of rain, we have decided to postpone the K1 Field Day to NEXT Friday, May 10th. All of the volunteer spots for this Friday have been deleted and moved, so if you are available and would like to sign up for next Friday, please sign up again here. Fingers crossed for good weather next week!