Thank you for your interest in employment at Headwaters School!
Our esteemed Faculty are responsible for bringing our Purpose statement to life: to cultivate identity formation, foster empathy, and embrace diversity to bring more peace to the world.
When you join the Headwaters teaching community you will:
- Model a lifelong love of learning;
- Listen for the hopes, dreams, and commitments of our students;
- Nurture compassion and love;
- Hold students to extraordinary academic and social standards; and
- Honor students’ promises with support, reminders, and apology-free delivery of consequences
- As a 501(c)3 non-profit school, Headwaters does not discriminate because of race, color, creed, national origin, religion, gender, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classes protected by federal, state, or local law in its administration of policies regarding eligibility for faculty and staff positions.
- All applicants are subject to a background check prior to being hired.